This summer has been packed full of fun times. MaKatie loves doing chores with Grandma and Grandpa. She didn't quite know what to think about that tongue.
We are trying to grow a garden. Everything came up just fine grew to about two inches tall and has stayed the same for the last month. But that doesn't mean MaKatie doesn't like playing in the garden with mom. She does make it hard to weed though. You weed a spot and then she crawls right to the vegetable and sits on it. I guess it's okay since it isn't growing anyways.
We took a trip to Pocatello to get groceries. The silly girl took her one nap while we ran errands and was awake for the entire 6 hour round trip. Grandma sure had a job keeping her happy on the ride home. I was impressed with all the different ways Grandma came up with to play with the same toys.
MaKatie sure reminds me of my mom. She sure loves her fresh fruits. She ate this entire nectarine and I wasn't allowed to have any.
MaKatie and I usually go put out minerals for the cows everyday. She is usually awake and loves seeing everything that goes on, but today she decided this is where she would take her 30 minute nap for the day. So much for getting something done at home while she napped.
Since house work wasn't getting done- We blew up the swimming pool from Grandma and tried it out. She didn't know what to think at first, but she ended up loving it.






I can't believe shopping in 3 hours away! Sorry you have to hear me complain about my 1 hour! MaKatie is sure growing! Such a cutie. Yes we went to the WYO Rodeo and missed you guys! Guess it has been a whole year. The intern and wife are gone. I get robbed every year-Hate that. Fun to see what you guys have been up to!
ReplyDelete