We survived Christmas enjoying it thoroughly. But come December 26th we got busy packing and preparing to move on January 5th. I liked doing it so quickly instead of dragging it out. MaKatie did really well with the whole thing. I was expecting some adjusting time, but she went with the flow quite well. The only stress she had was not being able to get around all the boxes in her way. Once we hauled the boxes out she was a happy camper again.
 |
| MaKatie helps pack while wearing dad's sunglasses. |
 |
She also helps dad finish his custom leather projects before we move.
|
Once we got to our new house there were a few kinks in the system to work out.
 |
| 1. It took a few days to get our table set up, so MaKatie ate on a 5 gallon bucket. |
 |
| 2. No hot water, so we had to boil water on the stove for her first bath. The next morning Bryant figured out how to light the pilot on the hot water heater. |
This picture looks likes winter, but it has really been a very mild winter. Bryant is ready for it to either be winter or let summer come, but this in between weather is making for a large case of spring fever.
 |
| Our new home. It's definitely smaller, but I love it small. I can get the whole thing clean in one day. I never thought that was possible anymore. It has grass outside for MaKatie to play on and flower beds for me to play in. |
I love your new house! Its so cute and looks like its in a nice area :) Hope you are enjoying it!
ReplyDelete