Lots of time in the car left the kids with lots of wiggles, so we headed for a mall in Salem. Malls always have play areas. Well this one didn't, and so they had to settle for these couple of toys. MaKatie loved riding the horse until she had to share.
| Our day at the beach was lots of fun. We started at Lincoln City and drove up the coast to Astoria. |
| She loves the water. She would point at it and get so excited. I couldn't help but smile. |
| Drove some more to our next stop, Tillamook. |
| The Tillamook Cheese Factory was fun. We sure enjoyed the cheese curds. |
| I have no idea what makes these little dots in the sand, but I loved them. |
| Seaside was our final stop to get out and play. It was a blast! |
| MaKatie got to touch a star fish, sea anemone, and sea urchin in the touch tank at the aquarium. |
| She wasn't very excited about the seals, but she sure loved the fish. |
| My favorite part was the swing sets on the beach. MaKatie giggled so hard. |
| We finished off with some yummy huckleberry ice cream. The long day was worth it for all the fun we had. |
So cute Keira! I especially love the one of her holding on to the railing:) Glad you had a fun outing!
ReplyDelete